“What the internet did for communications, blockchain will do for trusted transactions.”
— Ginni Rometty
Private BlockChain Development
Smart Contracts Development
We offer advice on the strategic employment of blockchain technology based on a thorough analysis of your company’s profile whilst drafting along your ideas of development. We will assess the potential of blockchain technology in your company and discuss possibilities of optimization.
Our professionals are highly experienced and capable enough to clear your doubts. We custom-made consulting solutions for different businesses since all business
are unique in their own way. Our consulting service involves following steps:
- Analysis of Business: It is the very basic and necessary stage, wherein a business is put under a thorough research analysis in order to understand the present process and determine the Blockchain adeptness. It is important to understand the whole processes of the business through which it operates and functions.
- Brainstorming meetings: It is another intrinsic phase where meetings for the purpose of mutual understanding takes place in order to determine the use of Blockchain technology in expediting the stagnant areas. Through mutual meetings and understanding, it can be decided that to what extent, glitches can be fixed and automated.
- Solution Designing: Once researched and examined thoroughly, our professionals tend to design and develop a comprehensive framework of the intended solution. The framework would be designed by keeping in mind to accommodate all the requirements and functions of the organization. The framework will illustrate the detailed flow of information i.e. physical to digital, devices involved etc. and flow of roles along with every associated information.
- Proof of Concept Development: Proof of concept is another important step our experts will perform. They will carry out a sample test on the viability of your project by creating and testing its replica. Once successful, in meeting all the desired results and criteria, its fully-functional version is planned by incorporating all the analysis and essential requirements.
Crypto Product Consulting
We Provide Consultation for following Crypto Products:
- Blockchain Applications: We provide consultation service for every thought-out idea and feature related to the application development. Our development experts guide you about all the possibilities concerned along with the personal recommendations based on our experiences.
- We have decades of experience in development of applications and ample of expertise in applications based on the Blockchain. We help in the creation of cryptography-based technologies for the holding the immutable data. Our consultation service includes implementation of private Blockchain development in different institutions and corporations
- Wallet: Wallets are required for performing transactions related to cryptocurrencies. We know how important it is to keep the private keys safe in wallets because once lost, cryptocurrency can’t be sent or transferred. Our consultation service for the wallet development is based on its functioning. And we one of the best.
- Cryptocurrency: We build fresh cryptocurrencies as per the client’s requirement. And this tailor-made service comes along with transparent and effective consultation.
- Smart Contract development: We provide consultation services for the development of Smart Contracts that enables the automated enforcement of a set of codes. We help in writing your desired Smart Contract code securely.
- Exchanges: We provide enriching consultation service for the development of secure and reliable cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Hyperledger: Our consultation service includes the creation of Private Blockchain based on Hyperledger Fabric for different sectors such as Finance, Retail, Manufacturing, and Healthcare etc.
The Blockchain Benefits
Blockchain technology has the potential to change the way we run companies! Among its most prominent benefits are data security and authentication, transparency and disintermediation. Right now, the technology is still in its infancy, but it has already found some impressive applications. Explore some everyday cases of blockchain implementation in different branches of industry.
Payments & Transactions
Sending, receiving and the verification of funds on an international level is usually time and cost consuming. Post-trade processing must be executed quickly as capital markets are volatile, and handled in a secure and effective way. Decentralized blockchain-based payment processors allow instant financial transactions, as they do not depend on third party correspondents and operate directly between the contractual parties. They also make the transaction safer due to a cryptographically secure end-to-end payment flow and a peer-to-peer verification network…..
Smart Systems & Data Storage
Rather than relying on one central cloud server to identify and connect with every single device, blockchain technology can provide secure mesh networks, in which various devices will interconnect in a reliable way while avoiding threats such as device spoofing and impersonation. Blockchain-powered services can be used to establish immutable evidence chains useful not only for supply chain management, but also for the identification of individuals and individual assets. In this case, encrypted public ledgers serve as data storage for registries of personal data …………….
Modern supply cycles have become increasingly hard to manage due to being highly fragmented, individualized and geographically dispersed. A blockchain application enhances visibility and transparency in the supply chain, as it allows the registration of each transfer on the ledger as transaction. Each transaction identifies the operator and party involved and provides additional relevant information, such as price, date, location, quality and state of the product. Once logged onto the blockchain, the data is immutable and as such prevents fraud and tampering with the information by any unauthorized party.
Remittances & Smart Contracts
Not only can insurance companies profit from quicker payment processing, but they can also benefit from blockchain-based smart contracts. These make payments conditional, automatize and streamline them and thus make the process more transparent and irrefutable in effect. As a rule, a payment is only executed in case the pre-approved requirements or conditions are met. This can be applied to automated testing and payout calculation of claim and premium processing and the calculation and processing of micro-insurances….
We constantly seek to upgrade through your valuable feedback, kindly let us know what you like and what we can improve on our website.
Kemp House 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX